What we do
Knowledge valley is an institute to guide aspirants in cracking the Civil Service Exams and help them fulfill their dreams. In this endeavour, our trained faculty plays a role of facilitator and empowers aspirants in achieving their dreams.Towards this, Knowledge Valley has organised seminars, workshops and programs for students accross Maharashtra.To create awareness amongst students and dispel the myths surrounding Civil Services.
Our unique selling point (USP)
The Mantra : Strong foundation leads to a strong structure.
Focus on :
- Answer Writing
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Test Series
- Doubt Solving
Understanding problems faced by aspirants.Some of which can be :
- The dilemma of which is the right course of action to get results.
- Choice of books.
- Develop the right mentality, ideas, principles and personality which are looked for in a Civil Service Exam by the examiners.
- Selecting the right optional subject.Keeping the above problems in mind our trained faculty works with the aspirants in making the journey towards becoming a successful Civil Servant a memorable and enjoyable one !
Let’s recap :
- To succeed, you need the right mindset.
- You need to believe you can do it (and succeed).
- You need to believe you have what it takes (the skills and knowledge).
- You need persistence and patience…
- You should be willing to put the work and effort even when you do not see the [expected] results…
Because success doesn’t happen overnight,you need to crack civil service exam is 3P’s.
Practice – Perseverance – Patience.
- Revise your notes
- Update your notes
- Write answers and get them reviewed
- Talk to co-aspirants and discuss your strategy
- Give tests and identify your mistakes
- Make a daily routine and repeat it every day. Do not break it! Stick to the plan!
- Make short term goals and set deadlines to finish subject/area wise syllabus.
- Be mentally ready to study the same book multiple times.
- Identify your mistakes and work to correct them. Do a SWOT analysis to push your strengths and improve your weaknesses
- Give your best and then be ready to face both success and failure.
- You may have to take multiple attempts before finally making to your dream job, so devise a strategy to spend your time.
- Develop a healthy hobby which adds to your personality. I did cooking and gardening.
- Don’t bother about mistakes but always remember lessons learnt.
- Tell yourself what Buddha told the world, this too shall pass. Yat sat tat kshanikam…
Thing is, luckily all of them were at right places at right times.
- The Hindu (Newspaper)
- Only IAS (Videos)
- Discussion (Rajya Sabha TV channel)
- DD News (News channel) – National
- BBC News, Wion (News channel) – International National
- 11th & 12th Ncert
- Political science
- History + (Atlas/ Maps) + Aptitude Reasoning
- Files (Min 15 files)
- National Security
- Environment and Ecology
- Women Empowerment
- Physically Disabled
- Lower castes
- Disaster Management
- Art & Culture
- International Relations
- Quotes & Quotation
- Health, Education & Infrastructure
- Science & Technology
Don’t take our word for it – here’s what our students say:
I found Knowledge valley classes to be very focused and target oriented. Ryan Pinto Sir’s personalised guidance has made me set optimistic goals and also to plan on how to achieve it step by step.The other faculty too are very resourceful.The biweekly test makes us understand which areas to improve.I would surely recommend Knowledge valley classes to others
My experience at Knowledge Valley from the past 8 months has been more than satisfying. The Institute has a well-organized coaching plan and provides the perfect environment for effective preparation. The faculty consists of extremely knowledgeable and experienced teachers, who act as mentors as well as counsellors, with Ryan Sir at the forefront.So if you’re serious about UPSC, get in the game – get in the Institute.
These will be your true friends for preparation of competitive public service exams. There aren’t many good sources which help you understand the concepts, get regular updates on the world around you.
All India Quota Scheme: Reservation 27% OBCs and 10% EWS
Historic and a landmark decision made by Center under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for providing 27% reservation for OBCs and 10% reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in[…]Read more
Making our Roads Safer
India has just 1% of the world’s vehicles but accounts for nearly 11% of the global road accident & 10% of road crash victims worldwide. These alarming statistics have been[…]Read more
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose- Ode to Valour
Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu urged youngsters to take inspiration from the life of Subhas Chandra Bose and work for eradicating ill such as poverty, illiteracy social & gender discrimination[…]Read more